Meet the world’s finest hospitality brands at ILTM!
ILTM Arabia will be the leading trade show where participants can explore exclusive collections of travel designers and new adventures through face-to-face meetings with exhibitors.
The trade fair will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre on May 2 and 3, 2023. It will be a significant sales and marketing opportunity for travel experts.
Visitors can discover most iconic brands, boutique gems, private islands, luxury cruises, and yachts through exhibits.
Visitors will include representatives from the destination, catering and hospitality industries, elite transportation service providers and luxury hotel owners.
At this event, exhibitors will have many benefits:
- They can meet new clients, generate leads and build lasting relationships.
- They could be a part of a matchmaking event and meet selected luxury travel professionals.
- They will have the opportunity to increase brand awareness.
- It will be possible to exchange ideas with 40 luxury travel brands.
- They will be able to take leverage of at least 820 in-person meetings.
- It is a chance to showcase your services through a unique exhibit, which will be designed by an exhibition stand builder in Dubai.
The ILTM Arabia will target high-end buyers from the UAE and the entire Middle East region, including Qatar, Jordan and Yemen.
At this event, exhibitors can interact with the key decision makers who will be looking for international luxury products.