Join the leading trade fair for food and beverage in Riyadh (the capital city of Saudi Arabia).
Foodex Saudi will gather professionals and buyers to explore innovations in the food and beverage industry. Visitors will be able to source the latest products from 50 countries.
Visitors will include wholesalers, distributors, catering services, hotels, restaurants, suppliers, government associations and many more.
The dates are set from September 17 to 20, 2023 and the venue will be the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The product categories will include dairy, poultry, meat, food technology, beverage, oil, fats, ready-to-eat, frozen, canned, bakery, sweets and much more.
Exhibitors will have various opportunities at this trade show and they can:
- Interact with over 15,000 visitors in face-to-face meetings.
- Generate business leads and achieve sales targets.
- Exchange information and products with the other 500 exhibitors.
- Make new connections and generate brand awareness.
- Take advantage of the matchmaking programme and make B2B deals.
- Get along with other brands and meet industry influencers.
- Display their products on a stunning exhibit designed by an exhibition stand builder in Riyadh.
Other than these, the World Association of Chef Societies, Saudi Arabian Chefs Table Circle and Saudi Arabian Chefs Association will organise a chef competition in which culinary experts will take part.